Here is another week and I can’t believe it’s the end of November already. Time flies quickly and I am so waiting for the Christmas holidays! After moving to Bangalore, I had literally stopped painting my nails due to lack of time (and energy) but that does not stop me from buying new polishes. Recently whilst ordering groceries from Big Basket, I got nostalgic seeing the Elle 18 Nail Pops and instantly ordered shade no #177!
Price- Rs 55 for 5ml BUY ONLINE
The packaging is same as the ones I got in the year 2018. It indeed is travel friendly and looks chic!
The brush is very good and gives streak less application
Shade no #177
#177 is a dark seafoam green with glossy finish. Though personally I did not like the color but it does look awesome when you pair it with light colors like white and yellow!
- Pretty, simple bottle!
- The brush is pretty good and applies nail polish evenly!
- Good pigmentation even at one coat!
- Glossy effect!
- Last for at lest 3 days without top coat!
- Store your nail polishes in cool, dry place!
- Do not apply it with a fan on!
- If you are using dark colors, do not forget to apply a base coat!
Which nail paint did you buy recently? Share in the comments section below!
Stay Pretty & Loads of 💓!